Oil & gas
Modernization of Installations for Fuel Handling, Wastes Treatment Plant and Storage/ Distribution System at Milos Island Power Plant
CATEGORY: Oil & gas
CUSTOMER: PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA Greece
BUDGET: 3.500.000 €
LOCATION: Milos Island, Greece
ERGOTEM S.A as EPC Contractor undertook the project for design, engineering, supply, fabrication, testing, delivery, erection and construction, commissioning and put in operation of the Subject project consisting of:
- Supply and installation of all storage tanks made by stainless steel material of different sizes.
- Supply and installation of oil –water separators
- Supply of ll pumps needed for receiving and feeding fuel oil
- Supply and installation of automatic oil-water centrifugal system
- Supply and installation of all piping systems, such as: fuel oil, steam, condensates, waste oil, air, etc.
- Supply and erection of metallic building for the above facilities
- Complete instrumentation and control system as well as electrical parts (i.e: PLC, instruments, switchgears, panels, SCADA, cabling, etc.)
- Commissioning, testing and putting into Operation.