EPC and Putting Into Operation the Equipment of District Heating Power 2x48MWth to the Municipality of Kozani from Ag. Dimitrios SES UNITS III AND IV
CUSTOMER: PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA Greece
BUDGET: 6.800.000 €
LOCATION: Agios Dimitrios, Greece
ERGOTEM S.A as EPC Contractor executed the design, engineering, manufacturing, testing, supply, erection and construction of all civil works, the commissioning and put in operation the above projects for a total thermal power of 2X48MWth, completed with all necessary networks and equipment supply. The project included the following:
- Two sets of shell and Table heat exchangers of 48MWth each, with steam medium in one stream and district water in the other. Materials of construction included A213Tp321 (tubes) and SA516Gr70 (shell and water boxes). Total weight per set=30.000kg
- Steam piping from steam turbines to heat exchangers and condensate piping from heat exchangers to condensate collector.
- District water piping for heat exchangers to city pump station
- Condensate and water de-carbonated pumps
- Complete instrumentation and control system, with PLC and SCADA
- Complete electrical system (cabinets, motors, etc.)
- All applicable civil works (trenches, foundations, etc.)
- Commissioning, testing, and putting into operation.