SES Ptolemais-Unit V, Gross Power 660MWe
CUSTOMER: TERNA S.A
BUDGET: 14.000.000 €
LOCATION: Ptolemais, Greece
TERNA S.A being the EPC Contractor is responsible for the design, engineering, supply, manufacturing, construction, testing and putting in operation of Unit V SES Ptolemais, fired with pulverized lignite and capable to generate 660MW gross power and to deliver thermal power 140MW for district heating. ERGOTEM S.A undertook the Sub-Contract from EPC Contractor TERNA S.A of following:
- Tank farm supply, manufacturing, erection, testing and delivery, consisting of sixteen (16) tanks for all Power Plant applications
- Lignite PFD ducting system supply, manufacture erection testing and delivery at 600 tons cladded hardfaced material
- FGD Absorber complete erection, testing and delivery made by CS+Hastelloy C-276 clad material
- Metallic expansion joints supply, manufacturing testing and delivery of more than 200 pcs.
- Auxiliary Boiler System erection, testing and delivery of the Plant.