EPC and Putting into Operation of Equipment of District Heating Power 100MWth to the Municipality of Ptomelais from Kardia SES Units III and IV
CUSTOMER: PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA Greece
BUDGET: 7.200.000 €
LOCATION: Ptolemais, Greece
ERGOTEM S.A as EPC Contractor executed the design, engineering, manufacturing, testing, supply, erection and construction of all civil works, commissioning and put in operation the above projects of total thermal power of 100MWth, completed with all necessary networks and equipment supply.
The project comprised of the following:
- Two sets of Shell and Tube heat exchangers of 50MWth each, with steam medium in one stream and district water in the other. Materials of construction: A213Tp321 (tubes) and SA516Gr70 (shell and water boxes). Total weight per set=32.000kg
- Steam piping from steam turbines to heat exchangers and condensate piping from heat exchangers to condensate collector
- District water piping for heat exchangers to city pump station.
- Condensate and water decarbonated pumps
- Complete instrumentation and control system, with PLC and SCADA
- Complete electrical system (cabinets, motors, etc)
- All applicable civil works (DH Building, etc)
- Commissioning, testing, and putting into operation